END OF FINANCIAL YEAR SALE PRICES REDUCED ON ALL
zRID® & SOLTER RANGE
Capability Resources researched and identified an innovative Australian made and owned welding safety device that eliminates the OCV (open circuit voltage) when not welding and subsequently secured the Australian Distribution for the quality zRID range of products.
The zRID device is designed to eliminate rather than reduce the potential of welding electric shocks. The Hierarchy of Control system provides a preferred list of control measures affirming the most effect method to deal with a hazard is to eliminate it, which is what the zRID device has been designed to do.
The zRID® is a new generation Hazard Control Device combining automated isolation switching and hand-piece trigger switches which operates on two basic principles:
- Weld activation is via an intentional trigger action initiated by the operator
- Zero-volts when not welding
The zRID® can be easily fitted to any stick, TIG or MIG welding machine.
Contact us for more information on zRID®.
ICON 1750 Zero
The ICON 1750 Zero is a true 10 amp inverter welder designed incorporating Zero Voltage OCV technology specifically to meet the harsh demands of Australian industry. It is an ‘all bases covered’ package delivering a new level of safety to the industry without compromising the renowned Icon performance.
The ICON 1750 Zero features:
- Zero Voltage when not welding
- Manufactured to AS 60974
- C – tick approved
- Protection rated to IP23.
- Insulated heavy duty outer casing.
- Suitable for use on 10A circuits & generator power supplies.
- The lightweight package is extremely portable complimented by the integrated shoulder strap.
- Extra thick insulating coating applied to the electronic circuit board inside the machine coupled with automatic fan cooling delivers superior tolerance to dusty environments.
- Integrated with heavy duty screen power cable.
- Supplied standard with IP56 series power plug.
- AS 1674.2 Category C environments
Contact us for more information on ICON 1750 Zero.
ICON 1890 VRD
The ICON 1890 VRD is a true 10 amp inverter welder.
Were priced at $1500.00 +GST reduced to clear at $1200.00 +GST
- VRD model complete with screened input lead (weld leads not included)
- True 10A machine I1eff of 10A to comply with AS60974
- 10A plug can be upgraded to 56 series IP66 clipsal plug for $70.00
Contact us for more information on ICON 1890 VRD.
Tesuco provides the highest degree in technical support on gas safety through safety seminars, actual flashback and gas leak demonstrations and sales of the highest quality gas safety equipment to the gas welding, heating and cutting industry.
The Tesuco website has been established to serve our customers with the latest product specifications and information to meet your gas safety needs. For further information on our product range, please make your selection from the categories below. If you require further assistance, please contact your Tesuco customer services representative.
Contact us for more information on Tesuco.